Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A white shirt

I'm so tired today. I didn't sleep much last night. I had to study a lot for a history test. It was an important exam because my final grade depended on it. Luckly everything went ok, and I passed it well.
Today after school I went for a walk with my classmate. I can feel summer in the air. It so nice outside!
Soon I'm going to my sister's dance performance. Can't wait for that!

Today I was wearing one of my favourite shirts. It's white and I really like this color, especially in summer. I usually wear long shirts with leggins. I love this combination. It's so comfortable.




 




Two new notebooks. This one with panda bear is so cute!


Body balm- it smells so sweet.

New underwear from New Yorker

and some of my favorite summer jewellery

10 comments:

  1. Lovely photo :)

    prettylittleinfinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous white shirt! It screams "SUMMER!" Also, I hope your test went well!! I know exams can be incredibly stressful, but you look lovely! xo, Megs

    princess.hippie.love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve stumbled upon your blog and FELL IN LOVE! You have such a lovely blog here. Come visit GNOIX, our store website, at WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM to see our Old to New Collection! We have a collection of Fourth of July shorts, skirts, purses, and top that will show your spirit of Independence Day. Our website may not have your size but EMAIL US at SHOPGNOIX@gmail.com for a customized request. This special customizing includes all the shorts and skirts that we have displayed on our OLD TO NEW COLLECTION.

    Follow us on SHOPGNOIX.BLOGSPOT.COM and we will definitely follow back!! And LIKE us on Facebook for daily deals!! Follow us on instagram @SHOPGNOIX so you can see previews of items that may soon to be a part of our inventories!!
    Hope to hear from you soon and have a lovely day.
    LOVE,
    GNOIX
    WWW.SHOPGNOIX.COM
    www.facebook.com/GNOIXBOUTIQUE
    Instagram: @SHOPGNOIX
    Twitter: @GNOIXBOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  4. The panties from New Yorker are so cute! I didn't knew they hade lingerie in their assortment :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics :)
    i love your hair (:
    http://zzworldinmyhandszz.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and classy look, love it.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look!
    pretty jewellery too!

    ReplyDelete