Sunday, March 25, 2012

The red coat

I wish the weekend lasted a little longer. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I look forward to the holidays. Yesterday I went for a bike ride. I spent so lovely time! I also took some photos that you can see below. I wore one of my favourites coats. Usually I don't like to wear clothes in bright color. But this coat I find so pretty!

Chciałabym, żeby weekend trwał choć trochę dłużej. Nie mam ochoty iść jutro do szkoły. Z chęcią poleniuchowałabym w domu. Z niecierpliwością czekam na wakacje!
Wczoraj wybrałam się na przejażdżkę rowerową. Świetnie się bawiłam! Muszę jeździć rowerem zdecydowanie częściej.
Zrobiłam także trochę zdjęć. Miałam na sobie jeden z moich ulubionych płaszczyków. Zazwyczaj nie lubię nosić ubrań w jaskrawych kolorach. O wiele lepiej czuję się w pastelach i przygaszonych barwach. Ten czerwony płaszczyk polubiłam jednak od razu. Myślę, że jest naprawdę uroczy!











 








15 comments:

  1. Leckerer Salat. Ich bin z. Z. total der Salatfan geworden :) Die Tasche gefällt mir übrigens super gut, woher hast du die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I like this coat, the color is beautiful!

    www.donnaromina.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is beautiful :X
    Check my blog and follow me if you want! I`ll follow back :X

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pop of color is pure magic against such a muted ensemble...great look!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwww!! You look is beautiful and you are so pretty! Kiss
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures... nice coat
    ... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    A giveaway on ma blog too

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need that wooden comb for my hair!

    xoxo from nyc - http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Red Coat :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the red coat very much,looks so beautiful.And I think you will also like Abercrombie Sale,you can get a big discount there,good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat!! kisses from Finland :)
    check out http://itwillshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post! sweet blog u have babe :)

    I'd love if you could visit my blog www.7wondersblog.net

    xx

    ReplyDelete