Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cosmetics

Hi!
I want to show you which products I use for my daily skin care and make up.



SKIN CARE

This cosmetics I use to clean my face.


My favourite creams. This from Avene is my night cream. It moisturizes really well. The one from Clinique mats my skin perfectly. 


Make up removal products and thermal water- I love it!



Face masks and peeling. The mask from Body Shop is one of the best I've ever used.




My body lotions. The H&M butter smells so nice and this lotion from Sephora has a cute package!




Hair care products. Herbal Essences conditional smells amazing.




Hair styling cosmetics. I often straighten my hair so I have some products with heat protection.



MAKE- UP


Powders and foundations. Bare Minerals foundation is defenitely the best one.



Concealers- Unfortunetely I haven't perfect skin so I use them everyday

 Bronzing pearls and duo blush- they make my face look fresh and healthy




I prefer natural colors in make up. I just put some light eyeshadow and use eyepencil and a black mascara. I love to have long and thick eyelashes.




I usually have my lips in natural colors. I just use lipgloss or lip balm. 


 And my favourite perfumes...

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh beautiful blog!!!! I follow you!!!
    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products, everything looks so clean (all of my makeup bottles are always in terrible shape from outside :D) And you have very nice blog!:)

    http://www.stylinglifewithdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete